Monroe Theatre Guild is governed by a dedicated Board of Directors comprised of the business people, educators, and arts advocates who have a love for our local community because they reside in it. They share a common passion for theatre, strive to bring arts opportunities to the community, and ignite interest in theatre arts among the community's youth!
President: Jennie Lembach
Vice-president: Katie Landmark
Treasurer: Andrew Rocheleau
Secretary: Michelle Kister
Members at Large:
Previous President: Tashona Smith
Board of Directors job description
The Board will support the work of Monroe Theatre Guild and provide mission-based and strategic governance. While day-to-day operations are led by the Facilities Manager, the Board - Facilities Manager relationship is a partnership, and the appropriate involvement of the Board is both critical and expected.
Leadership, Governance, and Oversight
- Approving MTG's budgets, reports, and material business decisions; being informed and meeting all legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Serving on committees and taking on special assignments
- Assisting in identifying and recruiting other Board Members
- Interpret the organization's work, represent the organization, and act as a spokesperson.
- Participate in fundraising activities
- Attend at least 75% of board meetings, committee meetings, and special events sponsored by MTG.
- Volunteer for 2 performances per year.
- Serve a minimum of one 3-Year Term